(in fact-sheet format)
- studied Civil Engineering at Imperial College, London, UK (Beng., MSc.) and Architecture (MA.), at the Architectural Association school of Architecture, London, UK.
- self-taught , hands -on materials, abstract visual artist.
- past shows at: past shows site section.
- collected (privately) in: Greece, Germany, Italy, Serbia, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA
- influences: Gerhard Richter (grand master), Yannis Kounellis (grand master), Anish Kapoor, Donald Judd, Richard Serra, Jackson Pollock, Kazimir Malevich, Piet Modrian, Yves Klein/ Nikos Kazantzakis, Friedrich Nietzsche, Carl Jung, Odysseas Elytis / DJ Tiesto, Mikis Theodorakis, Beck / Jim Jarmoush, Theo Angelopoulos, Wes Anderson, Federico Felini.
- lives & breathes only for (making, showing, selling, seeing) art (thinks of himself as an art soldier), his daughter Iva- Klytia, A. and his friends.
- lives on coffee, cigarettes, vision and some other secondary stuff.
- is a punk, a <no plan B> guy, in a warrior prince, Kamikaze sort of way.
- is of ancient Spartan (laconic =minimal, direct) lineage, yet lives & loves Athens, Greece (refers to it as The Source).